Giles Free Speech Zone

The purpose of the "Giles Free Speech Zone" is to identify problems of concern to the people of Giles County, to discuss them in a gentlemanly and civil manner, while referring to the facts and giving evidence to back up whatever claims are made, making logical arguments that avoid any use of fallacy, and, hopefully, to come together in agreement, and find a positive solution to the problem at hand. Help make a difference! Email "mcpeters@usit.net" to suggest topics or make private comments.

Monday, June 12, 2006

E-mail topic: Why the heck hasn't the blog been updated lately???

A reader asks: "WHY SO QUIET? NO NEW TOPICS IN 10 DAYS."

I meekly answer, well... I've been busy on a lot of other projects, and I kinda let the blog slip. I mean, when I started this, I intended to be like Penny, and post a bunch of new topics every couple of days. But the reality is, that's more work than it sounds like. Especially when -- HINT, HINT -- nobody bothers to email me with topic suggestions. So, it's mostly my fault. I've just been very very busy, and I kept putting off blog updating until, well, until it became embarrassing how long the blog had gone without updating.

But that's in the past now. I'll straighten up and fly right. Expect more action here, real real soon now. (And those of you with topics you'd like to discuss... email em to me -- mcpeters@usit.net -- and I'll post them.)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Blog Has Died.

R.I.P.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006 3:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when a topic has not had any activity for several weeks, why not delete it from the list?

Thursday, October 05, 2006 4:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Call WKSR on the phone and ask them why they won't post it under NOTICE?????????? They should have a logical reason-ha

Friday, November 03, 2006 6:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home