Giles Free Speech Zone

The purpose of the "Giles Free Speech Zone" is to identify problems of concern to the people of Giles County, to discuss them in a gentlemanly and civil manner, while referring to the facts and giving evidence to back up whatever claims are made, making logical arguments that avoid any use of fallacy, and, hopefully, to come together in agreement, and find a positive solution to the problem at hand. Help make a difference! Email "mcpeters@usit.net" to suggest topics or make private comments.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

What Happened?

A few weeks ago after another dirty deal, this time by the Equalization Board I decided that I would just withdraw from any active role in Giles County politics. I had even started looking for someone to take control of the blog. I was so disgusted with the way things are and the complacent attitude of so many of the sheep awaiting their turn to be sheared I just had enough. I even stopped attending committee meetings and stopped posting on the blog I was so fed up. I was finished, the political thugs had won. Then comes this frivolous lawsuit and I'm pulled back into the fray. "Let sleeping dogs lay" should have been followed.
While I can't comment directly on baseless lawsuits I will say opening that can of worms is going to entangle some very important people and bring up some mighty interesting questions under oath.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

At the very least it should be entertaining.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011 1:29:00 PM  
Anonymous DAW said...

So what happened with the equalization board?

DAW

Wednesday, June 29, 2011 4:14:00 PM  
Blogger Allen Barrett said...

I posted the actions of the Equalization Board under the thread
"Are The Property Assessments Realistic?????"
Basically they increased my property assessment an additional 10% which makes over a 40% increase in the last two assessments.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011 4:38:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Allen
Unfortunately, we all know people don't always tell the truth even though they are under oath.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011 6:27:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There ain't no way property should have gone up in this economy. Its all about getting more money for the thieves and slugs in the government. Forty hours pay for 35 hours work should tell you where much of the problem is. Vanzant don't even make the 35 hours.

Friday, July 01, 2011 2:52:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You got that right 2:52

Monday, July 04, 2011 8:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I am going to take my 5th grade education and pretend I know what is best for Giles County. I am so brilliant. Them stupid thieves and slugs. Better pour some salt on them so they will go away.

Monday, July 04, 2011 8:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There you go again 8:53 exaggerating
your level of education, but even you get somethings right. Where should I send the salt.

Tuesday, July 05, 2011 9:32:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cry a handful for me 9:32.

Tuesday, July 05, 2011 5:55:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home